1. Falcone J.-L. Implementation of Agent Based Models Lecture part of a University of Geneva course Simulation and modelling of natural processes Coursera. Retrieved from the web on June, 2 2019. https://www.coursera.org/lecture/modeling-simulation-natural-processes/implementation-of-agent-based-models-196XP
2. Masad, David, and Jacqueline Kazil. "MESA: an agent-based modeling framework." In 14th PYTHON in Science Conference, pp. 53-60. 2015.
3. Kinny, David, and Michael Georgeff. "Modelling and design of multi-agent systems." In International Workshop on Agent Theories, Architectures, and Languages, pp. 1-20. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 1996.
4. Parunak, H. Van Dyke, and James J. Odell. "Representing social structures in UML." In International workshop on agent-oriented software engineering, pp. 1-16. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2001.
5. Salamon, Tomas. Design of agent-based models. Eva & Tomas Bruckner Publishing, 2011.
No posts found