1. Ageeva A. F. Socio-natural and socio-ecologo-economic models designed by the method of agent modeling [Social`no-prirodny`e i socio-e`kologo-e`konomicheskie modeli, sozdanny`e s pomoshh`yu metoda agentnogo modelirovaniya] Vestnik of the Plekhanov Russian University of Economics. - 2018. - No. 4. pp. 100-115. (In Russ.)
2. Berman M et al. Adaptation and Sustainability in a Small Arctic Community: Results of an Agent-Based Simulation Model // ARCTIC. - 2004. - No. 4. - v. 57.- pp. 401 - 414.
3. Cioffi-Revilla С. MASON NorthLands: A Geospatial Agent-Based Model of Coupled Human-Artificial-Natural Systems in Boreal and Arctic Regions / Conf. Paper. - 2015: The Eleventh Conf. of the European Social Simulation Association, At Groningen, NL.
4. Gaudou B. et al. The MAELIA multi-agent platform for integrated assessment of low-water management issues // ?International Workshop on Multi-Agent Systems and Agent-Based Simulation?: MABS 2013. - pp. 85-100.
5. Islami I. et al. Modeling socio-ecological structure of local communities participation for managing livestock drinking water the agent-based approach // Applied Ecology and Environmental Research. - 2017. - No. 15(3). - pp. 1173-1192.
6. Lamperti F. et al. Faraway, so close: coupled climate and economic dynamics in an agent-based integrated assessment model // WP. - 2017. - p. 40.
7. Lamperti F. et al. Climate change and green transitions in an agent-based integrated assessment model // WP. - ISI Growth. - 44/2018. - p. 45.
8. Lektauers A., Trusins J., Trusina I. Combined multi-scale system dynamics and agent-based framework for sustainable community modelling // Sci. Journ. of Riga Technical Uni. Sustainable Spatial Development. - 2011. - v. 2. - pp. 23-29.
9. Li G. et al. Water-energy-food nexus in urban sustainable development: an agent-based model // Inter. Journal of Crowd Sci. - 2017. - v. 2. - is. 2. - pp. 121-132.
10. Van Berkel D. B., Verburg P. H. Combining exploratory scenarios and participatory backcasting: using an agent-based model in participatory policy design for a multi-functional landscape // Landscape Ecology. - 2012. - 27(5). - 641- 658.
11. Yan H. Agent-based modeling of sustainable ecological consumption for grasslands: a case study of Inner Mongolia // Sustainability. - 2019. - No. 11(8). https://doi.org/10.3390/su11082261
No posts found