1. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation dated October 10, 2019 No. 490 “On the Development of Artificial Intelligence in the Russian Federation”. Avialable at http://www.kremlin.ru/acts/bank/44731 (accessed April 01,2020). (in Russ.)
2. Ethically Aligned Design – Version II. IEEE, 2019. 263 p. Avialable at https://standards.ieee.org/content/dam/ieee-standards/standards/web/documents/other/ead_v2.pdf (accessed April 01,2020).
3. Ethics Guidelines For Trustworthy AI. Brussels: European Commission, 2019. 41 p. Avialable at https://ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/news/ethics-guidelines-trustworthy-ai (accessed April 01,2020).
4. ISO/IEC AWI TR 24368 Information technology – Artificial intelligence – Overview of ethical and societal concerns. Avialable at https://www.iso.org/ru/standard/78507.html?browse=tc (accessed April 01,2020).
5. Steering AI and advanced ICTs for knowledge societies: a Rights, Openness, Access, and Multi-stakeholder Perspective. Paris: UNESCO, 2019. 197 p. Avialable at https://unesdoc.unesco.org/ark:/48223/pf0000372132 (accessed April 01,2020).
No posts found